Constructive stakeholder relationships are essential to the long-term value of any operation or project, but they aren’t always easy. Companies usually operate in complex stakeholder ecosystems that are rich in history, politics, power and very often conflict.
We help companies and communities understand each other, see each other differently and envision new paradigms. We have years of experience in stakeholder consultation, analysis and planning, and mediation.
Assessing the social impacts of mine closure for this client in South America.
We offer the following engagement-related services:
- Stakeholder engagement strategies and plans;
- Stakeholder analysis, mapping and evaluation;
- Facilitation of multi-stakeholder processes, including scenario planning and community-based development planning;
- Perception surveys and stakeholder consultation;
- Partnership brokering;
- Mediation and dispute resolution;
- Conflict management;
- Design and implementation of grievance mechanisms; and
- Change management.